Saturday, January 22, 2011

Why do hipsters go entire weeks without washing their hair?

Are they deliberately trying to look dirty or are they legitimately so busy with their hipster activities that they couldn't sneak in a shower? Kids, hygiene is not difficult, I promise.

Is this another way to look like they don't care? If so, is this example of nonchalance planned? If that's the case, you are gross and your bad hygiene habits aren't even accidental or the result of bad upbringing.

Here's an easy reminder: if you look like you hang out with Ke$ha, you should find the nearest source of water STAT!

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I seriously agree with this! Haha...hipsters are sooo annoying. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. There are positive aspects of not washing your hair or bathing every single day, but weeks on end.. you need to clean yourself. I shower 2 or 3 times a week, depending on the weather and if I was working up a sweat, because there is some bacteria that is not good to wash off your body.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shower usually once a week. I don't work out or anything so it's not like sweat is accumulating. My hair is really long too, so the natural oils are good for it

    ReplyDelete
  4. any one that does not shower after going out to school, work or whatever for one day is a dirty person, more than that and youre just plain filthy

    ReplyDelete